- Monday: Arrival at your hotel in Prado del Rey
- Tuesday: Transfer to the horses, where we start our trek through fields and hills to the Via Verde de la Sierra. The horses stay outside, the riders come back to Prado del Rey.
- Wedneday: Today we will reach the Via Verde near the village Puerto Serrano. During this amazing trail we first follow the Guadalete river, where we cross several Viaducts andTunnels.
Accomodation in a hotel close to the lane, one of the ancient train stations.
- Thurday: Today we pass the mountain Peñon de Zaframagón, where we can probably see some vultures that breed there, before we leave the Via Verde and follow the river Guadalporcún to Olvera, a pintoresque white village in the middle of olive trees, where we also spent the night.
- Friday: Leaving after breakfast