The following protocol has been developed according to the guidelines from the spanish health ministery:
GUIA DE BUENAS PRÁCTICAS DE ESTABLECIMIENTOS Y TRABAJADORES DEL SECTOR TURÍSTICO, MINISTERIO DE SALUD
MEDIDAS PARA LA REDUCCIÓN DEL CONTAGIO POR EL CORONAVIRUS SARS-COV-2, INSTITUTO DE CALIDAD TURÍSTICA ESPAÑOLA
- Please sign up for horseriding at least
one day ahead by email, WhatsApp or phone.
- If possible, please bring your own mask, a zipper bag to store it, riding hat, water bottle, sun protection and hip bag.
- There are no toilets/changing rooms at the equestrian area.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the equestrian area.
- Please do not walk around by your own, but wait for your guide and instruccions.
- Please wear your mask whenever it is not possible to keep distance.
- If you feel ill, please stay home and reschedule your ride. We will not charge you extra for this.
- During the activity: Please keep distance of min. 2m to each other.
- After the activity: We will desinfect any items that have been in contact with persons, like riding hats, reins, saddles, after every use.